Listen to this is life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 30, 2011

iPod

I would be so lost without my iPod.



This is pretty much the one I have, except mine's purple. Not pink. Music is part of my everyday life. So when my headphones break, I'm always upset. My headphones allow me to listen to my music while waiting for the bus, let me pretend to not see or hear creepy men while on said bus; they give me a soundtrack to my life.

And now... my headphones have broke. Again. I feel like a part of me is missing. At least I have an iHome. But that's only good for when I'm in my room..

Oh, another thing about my iPod. People are always surprised by what I have on it. Like they seriously think all I would have is pop. Uuuh, no. Yeah I like some pop music but that's faar from what I listen to daily. I'm a huge fan of any kind of rock, heavy metal, metalcore, screamo, some rap, hip hop, country, the blues, jazz, classical... and so on.

I'm always a little insulted that people are surprised I like certain kind of music. Why, because I dress and talk a certain way? My close friends know what I'm really like. Honestly, don't let outside appearances fool you. Cliche` but true: don't judge a book by it's cover.

Oh! I'm always trying to discover new bands to listen to. If you have any suggestions, by all means let me know! Please and thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment